today woke up at 6.30 then just on time to reach school. I walking behind a boy then he tio caught by mr su for not wearing badge. I dun have wear so i use that boy to shield me haha... Did dataloging. I dunno what its about though... Then went for swimming... So tiring.... I was infront of the pack my about one lap then the instructor thought i slower them by alot... He go tell me swim more laps... Wa lao... Still need do freestyle kicks for ten laps. I dunno how do so i just do it slowly. And i 曾机会 While the instructor not looking i do froggie kick. Only managed five out of the ten laps... Leg so cramp. After bath gw who dun need swim complain about boredom cuz he need take care of the bags... But hell does he know what we need go thru.... After that gw came my house and i helped him in wolfteam. But i dunno why cant play as good as when i use my own account... Then played catch in the game. Had to find each other in so big de map.... Stop gaming at 10.30 cuz my mum nagging... If not can play longer. Well hope i not rusty on my trombone on tmr band practise....
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!