today science so hard... Section a still ok then physics hard. I did question 5 and 6. Bio and chem even harder... What vinegar made out off anyway... Maybe is vine+gar? Then whats a gar? And what copper sulphate and acid... I did question 5 and 6 too. Then five they ask how to get pure sugar. I know is crystallisation but i dunno how to draw. I dun even know how it works... So i crush my almost finished paper and do question 7. At least the stomach tissue i know a bit. Then exam almost ending jj show me sign. He use his middle finger pretend dig his nose and flick the mucus to me. Lol then collecting paper that time he keep showing his middle finger to pei lu. But no harm. Just fun. Dun take to words pei lu. After that hakim yz jackie cj yi ren qx and i went mac for late breakfast. Then we add chilli,coke,sprite, syrup, margerine. Then yi ren and hakim dare me to eat. I tell hakim bet me one dollar and he really gave. Then i took the straw and drank it... Then cj still say i never drink... I open my mouth show him he disgusted. And the taste... I say good stuffs about it. No bad stuffs so you wanna try too. It was not even good... The sauce so thick and sticky and spicy... I try to swallow it but so thick... Thanks to the margerine... Then i spit it out onto the food tray. They all immediately left and say 'wo bu ren shi ni' all pang sei kias... I quickly go wash my hand and meet them. The sauce taste still inside my tongue... Argh... Then reach home play com until about four. Then go my room revise. Before i blog using my phone now. Sorry my phone canone put paragraph so its a bit long. Good luck for the two papers tomorrow guys and girls
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!