today maths quite hard... The question : 1638m find m so that it is perfect square. I thought is 1638 x m then i go multiple all the way to 40... End up is 16384. Where got this kind of this f***ing thing de loh... Learn so much algerbra end up is add up? The worker question i admit is a bit over looked... All write 40 only i write 7. Des explain to me:25 days need 16 workers.10 days shorter time need more workers how can 7? You stupid la! Lol... Maybe i really stupid... They still joke is transformer robots so need only 7. Then lit easier la... But section b i not sure if i right correct. I choose pearl's love. But i think should have picked the my parents kept me from children who were rough. During exam the old chinese teacher go tell me i sitting de table(thidar table) very dirty with marker write words. She tell me go clean it with those thinner... She expects me to help thidar... Im gonna dirty it even more... Then walking to bus stop i realised why cj so hungry always... He long time never drink a kind of liquid from some one then will hungry. And lol sorry yz and hakim for those bad remarks... Lol yz christian still dunno what saint is... English dun need revise much? I think... I must beat ann maria in english! Her english so power.... One blow will blow me away... Must win! Rarw if she dun let me win im gonna turn roar!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!